About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether tha .
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The LevelUp Agency Design team is the digital agency inside of Grubhub enterprise, working closely with brands to create custom mobile and web experiences. As a communications designer you will collaborate across multiple teams to pull together impactful visual materials for presentations, training, marketing, web graphics and digital communications.
This role requires a strong understanding of design principles and the ability to translate information into compelling visuals. As the only designer in this role, you should consider yourself an independent (self-starter) who needs little explanation and guidance to jump into a project.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Design compelling and engaging visual materials for internal and external use.
- Lead design projects from conception to execution for print, presentations, digital communications, iconography, branding and other materials.
- Ability to take on multiple projects at a time independently with a sharp attention to detail.
- Think strategically, contribute to brainstorming and problem solving.
- Receive feedback from other designers and colleagues
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Ability to keep projects moving and meet deadlines.
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in design field.
- Help grow and contribute to design culture
You Should Have
- 2 years of practical experience creating high-end visual designs
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively discuss and present designs.
- Uses the design process to contextualize work and feedback in a given moment.
- Ability to apply design understandings across multiple mediums.
- Advanced use of design tools, including; Google Slides, Powerpoint, Keynote and the Adobe Suite.
- Experience with illustration, layout, branding and presentation design
- Must include a portfolio displaying an understanding of design principles
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.