Associate Graphic Designer
Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never heard of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you.
Work closely with Senior Designer and Creative Director to support Marketing and company wide design and PPT initiatives. Help propel the Interactions brand with consistent design and messaging.
Essential Job Functions:
- Refine PPT slide graphics and visual story for Sales, Marketing, Technology and HR that clearly demonstrate capabilities of Interactions solutions. Make sure final presentations are following brand standards. Produce custom imagery for slides as necessary.
- Produce visually compelling final pieces using templates for ebooks, whitepapers, research surveys, and various content related graphics.
- Work with designers, content writers, marketing, technology and HR to understand unique project requirements. Help translate requirements and outcomes into impactful design.
- Produce various web graphics for our Resource Center postings and others areas of the website as needed.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in both Microsoft Office PPT and Google Slides
- Solid experience with Master slides and templates
- Solid experience with PPT and Google Slides tools including (but not limited to) shapes/fonts/smart art, choosing color and styles, cleaning up fonts, charts, graphs, animation tools, etc.
- Great aesthetic eye for consistency and style guidelines
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, multitask and quick turnaround
- Design and Production
- Solid experience with Adobe Creative Suite software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Solid experience with web and print graphics production and appropriate resolutions
- Working with Photoshop templates to create final design pieces for our Resource Center (Blog, Events Announcements, Video postings). Solid experience with layering different photos and graphics to create stellar imagery.
- Working with InDesign templates to create white papers, eBooks, case studies
- Working with Illustrator to create various file formats of Interactions logo, edit and format our custom icons, assist in prepping graphics/logo for partners/investors for web and internal use
- Experience with image searching and choosing appropriate images that enhance content.
- Web User Experience Design a plus
- Animation skills a plus
- Illustration skills a plus