The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
We’re looking for a proactive, creative, and strategic video producer, with proven experience creating videos for marketing purposes. The video producer will get to own all of PI’s video creation, sitting on the marketing team but working with stakeholders at all levels across the company. The ideal candidate has lots of ideas, exceptional time management and organizational skills, and an understanding of video’s role in marketing.
- Film and edit videos and take photos for the PI blog; provide direction as needed
- Create videos for the PI website including animated explainer videos
- Do live shoots such as webinars and events
- Own YouTube channel/implement strategies to grow brand awareness through video
- Create and track metrics to measure the effectiveness of our video efforts
Should you apply? If you’ve got all the skills, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- 2+ years of video production experience (you must be able to conceptualize, storyboard, produce, shoot, and edit video)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Basic video graphics production skills
- Able to create and execute strategies for growing brand awareness through video; manage YouTube channel
- Take digital photos and keep our photo library updated
- Organize our videos in a way that makes them easy to find
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; enjoys juggling multiple projects with competing priorities and working at a fast pace
- Collaborative and communicative; enjoys working with stakeholders at all levels of the company across departments and able to provide direction
- Strategic: Able to create and track metrics to help track the effectiveness of our video efforts
- Reliable: Create a process for fielding video production requests and commit to deadlines for completion of requests
- Proactive: Takes ownership of projects and contributes content ideas
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.