Video, Manager at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to create and support videos from conception and storyboarding to expert shooting skills and all aspects of production that support Toast marketing. The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of post production workflows and can move seamlessly from being a shooter to producer to editor. If you are a master at sound mixing, lighting design, subject framing, and color correction this is the role for youLooking for the right the right culture add to take this growing team into 2022. Ideally you’re Boston based and available to film in the office and locally as needed.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Create new videos and re-cut existing content for web, Toast shop, social media, YouTube, paid ads, and more.
- Support all aspects of video production: concept, storyboard, script, filming, editing, directing, producing, motion graphics, etc.
- Collaborate with teams across Toast to execute on video creation, such as marketers, writers, designers, product designers, content teams, and more.
- Support video agency partners
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 4-7 years experience
- You’re an editing pro in Premiere and After Effects
- You have a passion for motion graphics and animation
- You won’t stop color grading until that white balance is just right
- You’re obsessed with the audience and their needs
- You have an understanding of video success metrics
- You’re familiar with video hosting platforms
- If you have knowledge of 3D renderings, that’s a plus
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.