Social Media Video Editor
As Social Media Video Editor your will be responsible for building DataRobot’s presence on YouTube and other video driven social media channels. You will be required to build a video content plan that increases awareness in DataRobot, identify internal and external (eg customers and partners) speakers, shoot and edit video communications. You will also be required to manage eternal video production houses for high value production shoots. This is a new role that requires a creative genius, out of the box thinker and a proven track record of developing video based social media campaigns that deliver measurable results. Candidates will have passion and a strong grasp of current digital strategies gained in a B2B software environment.
- Responsible for planning, shooting and editing content for internal and external video platforms, aligned with company objectives.
- Shoot and edit video as part of Corporate Marketing team.
- Develop, manage and monitor social media programs, including identifying and pursuing external social media opportunities.
- Work with the Content Marketing team to understand how ideas and concepts are better represented through video.
- Monitor blogs and social media sites to quickly identify important stories and coverage
- Social media campaign outreach through key bloggers/writers, fielding and handling social media requests; coordinating social media training.
- 3+ year experience with social media
- Proven experience with video editing software.
- Experience with shooting and editing videos on a deadline basis
- Experience in a news environment preferred.
- Experience in b2b sales environments for cutting edge, fast evolving technologies
- Experience creating embeddable web videos Knowledge of web traffic analysis (e.g. Omniture) Eligiblity Requirements
- Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples
- Ability to extract compelling elements from raw video footage, eg presentations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Individual must exhibit strong interpersonal, writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to juggle priorities and meet numerous deadlines.
- Must possess superior organization & creative skills.
- Able to interact professionally at all levels of the business
- Creative and energetic
- Candidates must be passionately eager to explore new avenues in the social media space.