Quick Base helps companies delight their customers, enrich their employees, and make the world a better place to live by being faster and more innovative. We’re the #1 leader in low-code development platforms. Our platform enables non-technical business professionals to build powerful software applications—in minutes—to drastically streamline their work.
What You'll Be Focusing On
Quick Base’s product organization is looking for a Senior Technical Writer to help drive adoption of our powerful integration platform Pipelines. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Education and Content, you’ll be embedded on a team of developers and product managers to develop documentation for the release of third-party channels. You’ll create a content strategy around our Pipelines documentation set, writing with user needs and business goals in mind, as well as developing templates with an eye toward scaling documentation.
What Experience You Have
- Degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, or related field
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience)
- Experience writing technical documentation from scratch
- Experience testing and validating documentable features and concepts
- Excellent writing skills that make information approachable for a range of users: business users, engineers, administrators, internal customer support, and partners.
- Strong planning and time management skills in order to meet deadlines
- Experience with topic-based help authoring tools
How You'll Make An Impact
- Advocate for users in everything you write
- Work with technical and non-technical teams to meet the documentation needs of our users
- Delve into the product to build integrations and discover new use cases to document
- Help develop and enhance online resources
- Work with developers and QA to ensure that documents are accurate