Senior Content Designer
What’s it like to work at Quick Base? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quick Base employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work, we have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quick Base combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quick Base is for you!
- 7+ years of UX content strategy, including writing experience for digital products and interactions.
- An expert in content design, with demonstrated experience in establishing and executing content strategy in software.
- Experience writing help documentation and with content management systems for serving up documentation.
- Extensive experience working with visual and interaction designers as well as engineers and PMs on agile teams.
- A curious self-starter who isn't afraid of ambiguity and is eager to find opportunities and solve for them by leveraging user insights and data.
- Able to build meaningful relationships across multidisciplinary teams to cultivate empathy, while also moving a team forward.
- Willing to regularly reflect on their work, and continuously strive for better ways of communicating, coaching, and learning.
- Know our product and users inside and out, prioritize work where our team can have the most impact, and connect your content decisions to user outcomes and business goals.
- Drive the content strategy of in-product guidance using Pendo, as well as our user documentation in our online help.
- Use data and research to develop a strong understanding of customers’ pain points–and use content design and clear writing to elegantly solve them.
- Contribute to a voice, tone, and style guide and work with interaction and visual designers to create patterns for our design language.
- Communicate your ideas and UX best practices to successfully convince, motivate, and inspire stakeholders.
- Partner with others who develop content in other parts of the user journey—marketing for example—so that we can provide a consistent narrative that aligns with the Quick Base brand.
- Coach designers, product managers, and engineers to write content that brings clarity and confidence to users.