Marketing Production Artist at Wistia
Today, more than a half-million businesses across 50 countries depend on Wistia's products to power their brand marketing, including HubSpot, MailChimp, Sephora, Starbucks, and Tiffany & Co. Our software products help these brands host their video content, podcasts, and share them with their customers. It's likely that even if you've never signed up to use Wistia as a user, you've interacted with our Wistia media player all over the web.
The marketing design team at Wistia is uniquely positioned to dive into wide range of projects with a diverse set of design needs including brand identity, illustration, Wistia Studios’ show branding, advertisements, environmental design, and much more! Every day brings new and exciting work that is different than the last. We are a small, highly creative and collaborative team that celebrates great design and we are looking for a new member to join our team! As the marketing design team continues to grow our need for a production artist has increased dramatically. This position will have the opportunity to impact the design team through contributing to marketing design projects by creating all production design assets for web and print and by shaping our production design process. This member has the opportunity to partner with art directors and designers on the team to continue to grow their design skillset and will have the opportunity to grow their career with the team.Key Responsibilities
- Create assets that drive the marketing and growth of the Wistia and Soapbox Products
- Own production design and asset creation for the marketing design team
- Work with Art Director to shape the marketing production design process for all web and print marketing/advertising assets
- Partner with designers and cross-functional team members to identify design requirements and assets requests as well as identify the opportunity for additional assets
- Develop documentation processes for marketing/advertising design asset guidelines
- Stay up to date on current tools, processes, and graphic design trends in the industry
- About 3+ years of real-world experience on in-house marketing/graphic design teams or production houses creating production ready assets
- Can form instincts and apply your taste to designs
- Expertise with modern design tools (similar but not exclusive to: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Marvel, Invision, etc.) and design systems
- Expertise in creating production ready print and web assets
- Excellent visual fundamentals of color, typography, and holistic design
To be the most successful here you will:
- Have the ability to work quickly, flexibly and independently
- Stay inspired with a “beginner’s mind”: open and excited to discover new ideas
- Care about new trends in marketing and graphic design
- Be collaborative and communicative to make sure that you and the team are aligned in the output
We try to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We care a lot, so our benefits are actually benefits, not just the fun stuff like swag and snacks in the office (though we also have lots of those too!).
We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A great compensation package
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you contribute
- Profit Sharing!
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 16 weeks paid family leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
We have a beautiful office in Cambridge, MA, but we’re all working remotely (all 100+ of us) right now. Permanently remote applicants will be considered, but we’ll give priority to local applicants, those willing to relocate, and those within 3 hours of EST.