• 5 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Lead in an airline industry or travel agency, and in-depth experience with multiple GDSes (Sabre/Galileo/Amadeus)
• Material experience and in depth understanding of the principles of Knowledge Management within the contact centers operations
• Ability to think strategically in terms of culture and behavior, business processes and technology and tools
• Good appreciation of customer needs at both operational and strategic levels and good understanding of the principles of knowledge management
• Confident and effective communicator using various media
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders and clients at all levels including people of different cultures
• Excellent project management skills and demonstrated ability to carry out organizational projects within designated timelines
• Capacity to work in a fast pacing environment with last minute adaptations and regular changes
About the job
Knowledge is a core asset of an organization. The role of Content Manager excels in streamlining the travel industry's simple to complex processes into a single central repository. One example of streamlining is the incorporation of process workflows, updates and quick reference guides in the form of decision trees.
As a Content Manager, you will define the content/knowledge management strategies and lead the content architecture and delivery. The role will focus on developing, auditing, and maintaining high quality content for employees.
You'll work closely with key stakeholders including the client and the Outsourced Service Provider to maintain consistency at a global scale and align the content strategy with the organizational goals. You will play a significant role in the development of a successful and effective knowledge base and will have a direct impact on employees day to day.
- Define the knowledge management strategy of the B2B Team’s knowledge base and maintain high quality, up to date, and searchable content for audiences of varying skill levels
- Work effectively across the organization with stakeholders such as training, quality and process, customer enablement, operations and subject matter experts to develop and support new and existing products, features, and services
- Create awareness in all the team members and stakeholders of the principles of knowledge management and how they can impact the overall performance of the organization and customer experience
- Implement Knowledge Management tools for the B2B teams including the Outsourced Service Provider teams
- Identify the individuals in the organization with knowledge in specific areas which are critical to the performance of the organization and enroll them in the process of managing that knowledge
- Ensure the knowledge generated within the organization is made easily visible, available and useful to seekers
- Monitor the effectiveness, maintenance, and use of the travel industry tools and systems as they apply to Knowledge Management, propose and implement improvements
- Own and manage various initiatives for increasing staff utilization of knowledge management tools to drive quality and efficiency by working with various internal and external stakeholders
- Act as Knowledge Management liaison for the internal and external stakeholders
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- WeWork All Access Pass OR Work-from-home stipend
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k
More about Hopper
Today, Hopper is best known as a travel app. We're going to do about $1B in sales this year and weathered the COVID storm better than anyone expected. We just raised $170M from Goldman Sachs and Capital One, and inked a deal to be the exclusive travel provider for Capital One Travel.
We owe our success, in large part, to a proprietary suite of data-driven and risk-based financial services that we have developed that complement a customer's trip-purchasing experience. One example is Price Freeze, where our customers are able to purchase a financial option in the app to lock in any price that they see, on any item, for as short as 1 hour or as long as 21 days with Hopper taking the risk on the other side of the trade.
Now we're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us compete with the travel giants.