AdmitHub is seeking a Chatbot Writer to produce content used by our chatbots to communicate with student users. This position will contribute to our efforts to enhance the student experience by developing a bot persona that is highly conversational, interactive, supportive, enjoyable.
We bring the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to higher education through a chatbot-driven text-messaging platform that guides students to and through college. Our bots help students find the answers they need, wherever they are, whenever they need it--and offer colleges a way to give one-on-one support to vast numbers of students.
We are both mission and margin driven. We’re committed to helping colleges operate more effectively and helping their students succeed on the path to and through college. We also believe in rigorous independent research of our products, especially with respect to at-risk students. (See the results of a recent study on our work with Georgia State University here.)
At AdmitHub, you will be working in a cutting edge space on new and exciting problems, driving large scale social impact, help solve unique scalability challenges and be part of an exciting stage of a high-growth company.
- Produce engaging and impactful content to support students as they navigate their way to and through college:
- Develop a deep understanding of our chatbot functionality, our student and partner needs, and how our bots add value to these relationships
- Utilize research on resources and best practices for student success
- Leverage insights from behavioral science to produce content intended to drive positive student behaviors
- Work cross-functionally to develop content to support new types of learners and partners
- Help to define and develop overall voice and personality of our bots in their role as trusted, empathetic assistants to students
- Iterate and incorporate feedback as our bot personalities evolve along with their conversational functionality
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent copywriting skills - be able to write concise and digestible copy
- Impeccable grammar
- Experience in or deep knowledge of college access and persistence preferred
- Experience with or insight about the challenges faced by students from historically underrepresented or disadvantaged socioeconomic groups preferred