Associate Producer at Klaviyo
At Klaviyo, we’re in the business of supporting and growing some of the best emerging and established eCommerce brands out there, and we’re looking for a full-time Associate Producer who is up for the challenge of joining the production team.
The Associate Producer will manage our Monday.com board and intake which occurs semi-annually to monthly. We work with our entire marketing department, and beyond, and need someone who has great attention to detail, unparalleled organizational skills, and is amazing at building relationships. The Associate Producer will also manage smaller projects within our creative team or a partner agency. You will be part of the Production team that prides themselves at being the gatekeepers of the designers and copywriters. This position will report to the Senior Creative Producer and work alongside a growing team which currently consists of two additional Creative Producers.
At Klaviyo, we create products that solve problems for entrepreneurs, business owners, and marketing directors, alike. Our goal is to help brands connect with their customers, acquire new ones, and use Customer-First Data™ to create amazing experiences. We work hard to empower brands and speed their path to success. So if you enjoy being a project manager, problem solver, and point person, then this role is for you.
How You Will Make a Difference
- You’ll be working across a variety of marketing deliverables including: video, social, web, print, event, campaigns, and more. This is not an exclusive video AP position.
- You’ll be the keeper of the Monday.com board so experience in that PM system or something similar is ideal
- You’ll measure bandwidth with the team, along with the Senior Creative Producer, to ensure the team is managed appropriately with number of projects and deadlines
- Working directly with marketing partners/clients from project intake through project delivery is essential to this role
- We expect you to be excellent at capturing notes and distilling important information across a variety of team members
- We’ll watch you build relationships with designers, engineers, customer success managers, product managers and more whether it’s communicating information on projects, problem solving roadblocks, or providing solutions to day-to-day bumps in the road.
- You’ll also own and manage small projects (non-campaign) from start to finish
Who You Are
- A seasoned Associate Producer with 2+ years experience in an agency or in-house team with growing responsibilities over that time period
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of projects from video to copy and more
- Experience with agency process is a plus!
- Ability to multi-task with the best of the best
- Champion of positive team culture
- A creative thinker, even as a project manager!
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.