Administrative Assistant II
Peapod Digital Labs
Greater Boston Area
2 days ago
- General office management.
- Manages department/function by distributing and ordering supplies.
- Manages functional budget, prepares invoices and reports to assist the assigned individual and functional area.
- Manage travel (includes online research, booking, tracking, preparing the traveler, etc.).
- Manage meeting and conference rooms.
- Meeting and event planning (includes negotiation hotel contracts, scheduling catering, preparing for Web and
video conferencing, etc.).
- Serve as coordination point to collect, organize, and present information for the functional area.
- Function/Department Program Coordination & Support.
- Serves as the main liaison and communication link to leader and function.
- Provides advice, expertise, and context to the leader to ensure the consistency of, and compliance with,
established standards and practices of the administration of the executive area as well as communicating
- Provides necessary information and reports as needed. Research issues and coordinate appropriate