Product Marketing Manager
Greater Boston Area
4 days ago
· Develop product messaging and positioning that differentiates our products within the market; this includes understanding our customers, our competition, and a deep understanding of our products and ecosystem.
· Execute on product launches, including developing messaging/positioning, content creation, and sales enablement tools.
· Develop presentations/slideware to illustrate the benefits of new products/features that target both business and technical buyers.
· Speak/present at relevant industry events.
· Create and collaborate on various types of marketing content, including web copy, data sheets, blogs, press releases, white papers, video scripts, and customer case studies.
· Gather competitive intelligence and educate sales how to position vs the competition.
· Track and report on product marketing activity via various success measures, including product adoption metrics, digital marketing analytical tools, and more.