Senior Software Engineer in Test
Greater Boston Area
● Design, build and continuously improve an automation architecture that is modular and extensible to support a product that runs on a wide variety of Linux distributions (RedHat, CentOS, SUSE, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, Amazon Linux AMI, etc.).
● Develop system and component test plans, automated test suites, performance tests, and supporting libraries.
● Work with Release Engineering to further integrate automation into the build system, striving for frictionless deployments.
● Assist in expanding the role of automated QA within the Engineering organization.
● Be a major contributor to your scrum team's automation effort and mentor engineers on industry best practices.
● Work with developers on improving the system quality (during design and implementation phases).