Senior Solution Developer
Greater Boston Area
6 days ago
· Serve as a technical leader who can mentor, train, and grow the team.
· Author complex stored procedures using T-SQL.
· Develop and manage database ETL processes used to generate client deliverables.
· Design and manage database import / export processes used to generate client data warehouse deliverables.
· Database modeling and design.
· Debug and optimize SQL queries and stored procedures.
· Ongoing data warehouse maintenance, change management, and performance tuning.
· Implement and manage database backup, archive, and recovery processes.
· Develop and maintain SSIS packages.
· Research issues and devise corrective actions.
· Assist in project planning and scheduling.
· Assist and support Business Analyst and Business Intelligence activities.
· Able to work effectively, independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment.
· Enhance and drive existing database development practices and processes towards best practices.