Security Risk and Compliance Manager
Greater Boston Area
18 hours ago
• Develop and manage complex controls frameworks. Knowledge of, or experience working with Cloud technologies/environments, including evaluating and implementing controls on Software as a Service (SaaS) services and Cloud infrastructure.
• Develop and execute methods to identify internal and external risks to data and to enhance objective, data driven risk modelsAssist and/or build controls to mitigate risk, re-engineer or assist in re-engineering new processes where required (e.g. on-boarding, off-boarding, vulnerability management, etc.) across all critical business systems.
• Manage the third-party vendor on-boarding and annual review process by evaluating the security of current and prospective partners.
• Responsible for the execution and management of security compliance certification programs across the company that our customers depend onBuild automation into the design of control to eliminate the human elements.
• Build the team through personal growth and recruitment.