Director, Data Science
Greater Boston Area
18 hours ago
· Exploit the value of enterprise information and develop various predictive models that help us create better experience for our learners (repeat use, higher engagement, etc) and drive more value for our customers (retention, upgrades, etc).
· Create segmentations for our learner and business audiences based on their expressed and inferred needs and actual behaviors; implement segmentations working with product and marketing functions to differentiate our solutions offerings.
· Leverage strong mathematics, statistics and technology skills (machine learning, Python, etc.) in order to lead the development of sophisticated relationships between learner's behaviors and the type of solutions we build for them – content and platform solutions.
· Uncover deep insights about learner and customer engagement and collaborate with product, customer success and marketing to increase the engagement points for our users.
· Analyze retention, and its main drivers – develop strategies to increase retention and upgrades across the various customer and GTM segments using various predictive modeling techniques.