Visual Design Intern
Design plays a role in everything we do at Formlabs. We’re committed to producing spectacular design in our hardware, software, and printed materials. As an intern on the Design team, you’ll work closely with Marketing and Customer Support to make sure we create amazing experiences. You will have an opportunity to see your work live in our products, online tutorials, presentations, and printed collateral.
If you’re passionate about design and specialize in any of the following, we want you to join us as a Visual Design Intern.
- Can share a strong diverse portfolio of previous design work (digital and print)
- Have experience preparing images for prepress
- Take beautiful photos and can edit them quickly for print and web
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
Sharing a portfolio/website that reflects your design work or projects is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.