- Produce, update, and maintain high quality, customer-facing documentation for a deeply technical product used by enterprises and fast-growing technology companies.
- Deliver documentation in various formats: user guides, FAQs, animations, graphics, and videos. Work directly with product management, product marketing, engineering, customer success and external customers to ensure the documentation meets and exceeds customer needs.
- Be a subject matter expert in a complex SaaS cloud service management product.
- Drive documentation as a product, prioritizing and managing both the content and its presentation.
- Be a key stakeholder in defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap for how CloudHealth will meet and exceed its customers’ documentation needs.
- Bring innovation and experimentation to product documentation.
- Develop trackable metrics to quantify the success of our execution and drive adjustments.
- Evaluate third-party technologies as required in support of the documentation strategy.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field. 3 to 5+ years experience of researching, writing, editing, and reviewing product documentation and/or content in support of a technical product.
- 2 to 4+ years experience as a subject matter expert of a SaaS product. Proven ability to work across an organization, with strong communication and influence skills.
- Experience doing content audits, metadata management, and search-engine optimization.
- Familiarity with Markdown; static site generators like Jekyll, Hugo, or Middleman; and GitHub is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with cloud computing, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform, is a strong plus.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!