We are seeking a savvy Technical Recruiter for our growing Talent Acquisition team. SHYFT is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for a passionate Technical Recruiter to help us source, attract, and hire the best talent. We have created a very high bar for talent; indexing heavily to culture and potential.
The Talent Acquisition team (aka Prince) is committed to hiring the best people at SHYFT. We only hire the best because we want to work with the best. Seems pretty simple right? Each hire we make impacts the culture at SHYFT so we live by our fit first philosophy and focus on people's values over skill set. Our next Technical Recruiter must be a creative thinker with the ability to source both active and passive candidates while managing our fast paced and collaborative environment. Help us raise the bar and continue to grow SHYFT. This role is located onsite at SHYFT HQ (Waltham, MA) and reports to the VP, Talent.
We are one of the first impressions a candidate makes about a company so high integrity, follow through, and a positive attitude is a must!
- Manage all aspects of assigned requisitions
- Responsible for driving the recruiting process – including, sourcing, screening, and hiring qualified candidates
- Develop and leverage comprehensive sourcing strategies and channels including external network, job boards, internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to best identify specific talent needs for different teams
- Provide exceptional candidate experience at all stages of the candidate lifecycle
- Manage the candidate pipeline flow including maintaining data reports and performance metrics
- Provide recommendations to improve our process
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 2-5 years of full lifecycle technical recruiting experience with success in both corporate and agency recruiting preferred
- Detailed knowledge of the Greater Boston technical recruiting scene.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Able to adapt and work in team-oriented environment
- Must be willing to have fun while you work!
Read Full Job Description