Talent Acquisition Specialist
At Wayfair, our strategic growth is directly dependent on our ability to consistently find, attract, and hire the highest caliber talent in the world. Without top talent we’re unable to launch new initiatives and execute on big bets. Critical to achieving success in this area is a proactive, repeatable, predictable candidate development engine that overfills funnels in those areas that seek to hire at scale.
This isn’t your typical, back office, low exposure candidate development function. With you, it will be a partnership with full life-cycle recruiters who are the best in the business at engaging with passive candidates and pitching - in less than two minutes - such a compelling story that the person on the other end of the phone begs to know more.
The Way You Will Work:
- Partner as “one team” with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the business’s repeatable talent needs, collaborate to build effective sourcing strategies that enable you to find them. Using every innovative bone in your body, you’ll engage top talent, increase their interest level, and convert them into candidates desperate to know more.
- Maintain pipelines of talent who aren’t ready to make a move and find creative ways to engage with them to gradually increase their interest with the goal of converting them into active candidates.
- Explore and find the latest and greatest technologies and approaches to make finding talent easier and more efficient.
The Way You’ll Win:
- This is an environment that demands you continually iterate and try new things. Approaches that are stale now were ineffective long before, so try new things. If or when they don’t work, learn from them and try something new.
- By partnering together with other recruiters to create and maintain a seamless candidate experience.
- Engaging with hiring managers and establishing credibility with your deep understanding of their teams, objectives, and talent profiles.
Who You Are:
- An experienced recruiter or candidate developer with 3+ years of demonstrated examples of uncovering top talent and engaging them immediately and over time to opt into opportunities.
- A strategic “hunter” who derives motivation and fulfillment from finding talent and engaging with them.
- An innovator who thinks of picking up the phone and getting creative with your pitch as a necessary part of your strategy.
- A collaborator who views candidate development, and those managing the effort to close candidates, as one team accomplishing the same mission and measured with the same goals.
- A resourceful networker who not only understands the value of building long-term relationships with candidates, but is great at it.