Supply Chain Analyst
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
We are the strongest team at the leading edge of the additive manufacturing (3D printing) industry. We design, build and deliver 3D printers that make high-performance parts with innovative materials including carbon fiber, fiberglass, kevlar, and stainless steel. Through our efficient supply chain, we are able to offer printers at an affordable cost to small engineering/manufacturing companies as well as large global corporations. The Markforged team is committed to fulfilling the promise of 3D printing and bring metal-strength additive manufacturing to the mainstream. Every day, we are amazed by what our customers are able to do with our printers. As a member of our operations team, you will be critical in delivering products to our rapidly growing customer base.
- Work with sales and our supply base to manage production planning, material forecasting and buying to keep our week-to-week operations afloat.
- Team up with sales and finance to manage customer orders and shipments.
- Generate reports and data that will allow our team to track performance, identify issues, and monitor improvement.
- Work with our freight forwarders to move parts, printers, and pallets around the world efficiently
- Work with our global warehouses to manage inventory levels
- Work with our customer support team to fulfill warranty requests for repair parts.
- Drive supply chain improvement through inventory stocking programs, lead time reduction and cost reduction initiatives.
- Analyze production process to optimize output and efficiency.
- Learn how to use our new ERP system
We're looking for people who:
- Have 1-3 years of experience in an operations or supply chain related role
- Are flexible and enjoy the challenge and energy of a start-up atmosphere
- Have a strong sense of initiative, are biased towards action, and can be resilient outside your comfort zone as you take on new tasks
- Can learn quickly and share knowledge across the team
- Can dive into spreadsheets and surface with a concrete plan for the team
- Have high energy and can effectively manage a variety of tasks and responsibilities, both tactical and strategic
- Have experience with warehousing and freight forwarding (preferred, but not required)
- Must be authorized to work in the US. This position does not provide sponsorship.
Read Full Job Description