Sr. Social & Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for leader who can turn creative content and social media campaigns into tangible demand within the Sr. Social & Content Marketing Manager role at Toast. This person will lead Toast’s social media and content marketing efforts to develop compelling stories that drive awareness and demand down the funnel for Toast. On the top of the funnel you will drive traffic, views, engagement and shares and on the bottom of the funnel you’ll create leads, MQLs and deals. If you’re hungry to learn and grow as a professional and want to see your career rise to new heights, read on!
Toast is a company where employees are empowered to come up with freshly baked ideas and tackle meaningful challenges. You probably already know us a little bit by now, but Toast is one of the most awarded and fastest growing startups around. In 2017, to name a few, we won BostInno’s award for the Coolest Company of the year, and made the Forbes Cloud 100 for the fastest growing cloud companies in the world.
We have built a powerful and easy to use Android tablet based Point of Sale platform for restaurants, helping them operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We live and breathe our customers’ challenges, which - in some cases – can smell like a freshly made croissant or five-star prix fixe meal. Not a bad way to start your day!
- Campaign developer. Build holistic campaigns that extend the life of content across infographics, social, video / webinar, content, eBooks and more to align with channels and maximize impact.
- Social wizard. Develop social-first campaigns and grow social following to drive engagement, leads and more by working cross functionally to leverage the full breadth of the Toast network.
- Creative leader. Brief creative concepts and collaborate on creative development process with design, video and developer support to create highly engaging content (note: you, yourself, will not have to design these elements, but it is a bonus if you can or have in the past!).
- Storyteller. Use deep engagement with customers and prospects alike to build powerful stories that connect to the unique needs of an audience and can rally all of Toast around key stories in the industry.
- SEO-focused writer. Passion for leading a team of writers and thought leaders by instilling SEO best practices and processes.
- Measurement guru. Use data to create powerful messages, channel strategy and creative execution across content and social media efforts.
- Funnel master. Create content that purposefully addresses and moves prospects through the many stages of the buyers journey to effectively drive demand; turning top of funnel metrics into bottom of funnel impact
- Empathetic manager. Lead a team of content and social media marketers by creating actionable KPIs, aligning and driving priorities across many stakeholders, and driving professional development priorities.
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of relevant experience across social media and content marketing
- Passion for developing and communicating clear roadmaps to company-wide senior leadership (e.g. VPs, C-level, etc.)
- Experience measuring and turning top of funnel awareness into product-specific demand, leads and revenue (bonus for experience measuring paid spend across organic posts)
- Experience building a thought leadership position in your own right (in any industry or space)
- Experience with marketing technology and platforms including: marketing automation platforms (e.g. Hubspot), Google Analytics, social media listening and monitoring tools (e.g. SproutSocial, Hootsuite, etc.), and social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Passion for engaging with customers, thought-leaders, and industry professionals in your space
- Bonus points if you have experience in the restaurant or food and beverage industry
- B2B and B2C experience a plus