Software Engineer, ConneX Product
CrunchTime! (www.crunchtime.com), the leading enterprise restaurant management platform, is experiencing record sales growth and is seeking new team members across the organization who share our passion for restaurants and technology.
Back in 1995, when we created the first web-based restaurant back office system, the cloud certainly wasn’t the buzzword it is today. Since then, the world's best brands representing tens of thousands of restaurants have chosen CrunchTime as their integrated back office solution and is now considered the industry gold-standard.
We're looking for motivated Software Engineers with experience creating highly available and high performance data collection and processing systems. The ideal candidate will have successfully implemented several database backed web based solutions using Java, C#, Python and related technologies.
The ConneX Product Team is responsible for the cloud based and on-premises (Windows) integration technology of the product platform. We are currently processing 1 million guest checks per day and looking to scale to 10x that number over the next year. Come be part of our success story!
- Design, develop, test, document, and support:
- Cloud based POS integration software.
- Client side POS integration software for deployment on our clients Windows based back-office servers.
- A highly available and scalable web services platform that processes and persists near real-time updates on behalf of the CrunchTime! point-of-sale (POS) clients.
- Provide 3rd tier technical support.
- Produce robust technical documentation.
Skills & Requirements:
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years experience working in a Software Engineering role
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with a detail oriented mindset.
- Experience building and consuming APIs.
- A “can-do” attitude with ability and motivation to learn new technologies quickly and independently.
- Proven ability to analyze, document, and deploy large-scale integration projects on an aggressive timeline.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills as this position will interface will many levels both inside and outside of our organization.
- Understanding and experience with Java, C#, and Python.
- Track record delivering C# Windows service based solutions that stand the test of time.
- Understanding and experience with database design and development (MySQL).
- Familiarity with source code control systems (especially git).
- Experience with unit test development and continuous integration.
- Ability to reverse engineer undocumented systems.
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs