Wayfair is looking for an enthusiastic in-house SEO Analyst with strong writing and analytical skills to join its SEO team and learn to master the deadly art of GoogleFu. As a member of Wayfair’s marketing team, you will execute strategies to improve search engine rankings of thousands of keywords and gather data to measure the impact of your work.
You will learn and work with all aspects of site optimization, from indexation and on-page optimization to technical SEO and analysis of competitor sites. The primary focus of this role is analysis of competitor site strategies, and on-page optimization of our most important categories, including substantial SEO copywriting.
In this role you will:
• Quickly acquire an in-depth knowledge all aspects of SEO
• Write compelling, quality content to appear on customer-facing pages
• Perform keyword research and learn what users are searching for and recommend how to incorporate that learning into the site
• Analyze competitor sites to learn what they are doing to improve their rankings and their customer experience
• Brainstorm creative content to make pages on Wayfair more sharable
• The ability to write compelling promotional copy both in short blurbs and longer articles
• Strong analytical ability
• The curiosity and enthusiasm to kick ass and take names
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage many projects at a time
• 1+ years of experience with SEO
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.