Senior Technical Recruiter - Software Engineering
Wayfair’s Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company’s overall success. Our recruiters are charged with finding, engaging, qualifying, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company. We are responsible for a wide-range of roles from creative to technology, Boston to London, and campus to executive levels. We are hiring proven individuals to accelerate and raise the bar within our engineering recruiting team. This team has been responsible for building the largest engineering organization in Boston. If you are passionate about technology recruiting, have a high standard for excellence for yourself and your candidates, and thrive in a fast-paced/dynamic environment, then Wayfair is for you!
Wayfair is searching for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our Engineering Recruiting team, focusing on attracting and hiring experienced Software Engineers. This person will be charged with finding, attracting, and hiring Front-End, Back End, Full Stack, and Mobile talent into a variety of departments against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit.
Due to our collaborative culture, this position is only available on-site in our HQ in Boston.
- Act as partner, consultant, and advisor to senior management by developing and driving strategies to recruit software, database, systems, and platform, engineering talent in a highly competitive market
- Source candidates from direct targeting, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Offer insight, best practices, and interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers
- Guide candidates and hiring managers through recruiting process, including pre-qualifying & interviewing candidates, and driving the offer & negotiation process
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, interviewer preparedness, and an effective interview format
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience recruiting top engineering and technology talent with demonstrated success hiring software engineers
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to drive recruiting campaigns and manage senior stakeholders effectively
- Strength in building trusted relationships with the business/clients at senior level
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.