Senior Sales Engineer
- Work in conjunction with the Partner sales team as a key technical advisor and advocate for the CloudHealth platform while continuously improving the conversion rate from qualified opportunities to technical wins
- Contribute to, and employ, best practices in the execution of trials
- Develop and deliver engaging demonstrations in collaboration with our Sales and Training Teams to both business and technical users
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Present to prospects, customers and partners at external events, conferences, seminars, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant experience successfully selling and supporting software products to IT organizations
- Previous experience in a pre or post-sales engineering or customer facing technical support position
- An understanding of systems management products used to manage IT infrastructure, such as: DataDog, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- The ability to take complex pieces of technology and explain them in a simple and easy to understand way
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, great problem solving skills and passion for continuous improvement
- Strong business acumen around financial analytics and/or development of a service product
- Previous experience working with/presenting to executive level prospects and customers, preferably with Managed Service Providers and other partner environments
Preferred (but not required):
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability /navigate spreadsheets to identify trends, outliers, correlations and reconciliation needs across large data sets
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or equivalent cloud; Datacenter experience
- Good practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!