As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Cimpress Technology develops cutting-edge, best-in-world software that our mass customization businesses use to create personalized products for over 17 million global customers. Our Mass Customization Platform is comprised of modular, multi-tenant services. Our businesses can choose the solutions that work for them, or assemble any custom combination they need. This makes it easier and faster to do things like introduce new products, reach customers and track orders. And this kind of innovation keeps customers coming back. Just last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more.
We encourage our engineers to think like an owner – to continue to act small as we grow. Every team defines their own roadmaps, and uses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level while still feeling small and nimble.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the link between IT support and end-users
- Review and triage internal help requests and supervise computer and software performance for potential problems.
- Managing and coordinating a variety of SaaS products, such as Office 365, Box, Slack, Zoom
- Perform general administrative tasks such as: New Hire setups, supervising computer-related orders and bills, maintaining license documentation and manage and track IT inventory
- Provide day-to-day computer support, such as installing basic software and adding and deleting user accounts.
- Provisioning of hardware, including procurement and set up/installation
- Supervising ticket support queues and Slack support channel for help requests
- Participation in Enterprise Solutions project work
This role will require travel to our Waltham office up to 2 days a week (once offices are open again)Your Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of IT support experience
- Experience in both Windows and Mac support as well as security tools such as multi-factor authentication
- Familiar with Office 365, online video conferencing
- Familiar with supporting VOIP phone service
- Familiar with Azure Active Directory and/or Windows Active Directory
- Good organization skills
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of the organization
- Self-starter, able to complete a series of tasks independently
- This role requires a moderate amount of physical work- must be able to lift objects up to 50 lbs.
Being at Cimpress means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Cimpress adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Cimpress also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Cimpress is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
A Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.