VP, Strategic Accounts
Headquartered in the Boston area, Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Leading global brands in a variety of industries rely on Interaction’s conversational AI technology to communicate with their customers every day.
At Interactions we are committed to transforming customer experience and passionate about the professional and personal development of our talented and enthusiastic team. We endeavor to create opportunities that advance the skills, interests, careers and lives of our employees. Come join our growing team!
The Vice President, Customer Success will have leadership experience to inspire the team, develop global strategic objectives and lead the execution of innovative approaches that optimize the customer experience and develop customer advocates. This position will be responsible for developing, defining and executing strategies focus on the customer success, customer relationship and growth strategy.
You must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a maniacal focus on the details guiding customer growth across Interactions product portfolio. You will work closely with the EVP, Customer Success Leadership team and collaborate with key stakeholders across the company to influence strategy across the entire organization.
The Vice President, Customer Success will be responsible for individual accounts as well as oversight of resources that have strategy planning, execution, and penetration responsibilities on a portfolio of accounts.
Ability to demonstrate Interactions Values of:
○ Being passionate about customer service
○ Obsessing with our customer’s success
○ Respecting each other
○ Creating opportunity
○ Embracing disruption
○ Doing what we say we will do
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to manage a global, world-class Customer Success team and build roadmaps for how to strategically engage, retain, and grow key strategic accounts
- Ability to analyze the current state (digging into the numbers!), assessing where we have opportunities to improve, and innovating to optimize for the customer experience and success
- Work with key internal stakeholders to understand which services and processes result in customers’ long term happiness and turns them into advocates of our products and services
- Drive excellent outcomes by using data to inform strategy and drive revenue
- Use your operational and financial understanding to run account plans and playbooks at scale
- Become an “Interactions Evangelist”, through speaking engagements, social media and other events
- Identify best in class practices to improve design and implementation of enterprise care solutions
- Demonstrated success exceeding expectations in retaining and growing customer relationships, within a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment (ideally B2B driving revenue for existing customers)
- Drive Add-On opportunities within existing base to get deep and wider with existing customer base
- A track record of success - proven experience effectively communicating objectives to align with the rest of the organization and driving team behavior to execute with customers
- Experience leading large, global customer success teams with proven leadership, team management and coaching skills
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 10 years of proven progressive leadership experience in a service related industry: Customer-facing team leadership and account relationship strategy experience
- Proven capability to develop and execute strategic and long-range plans across a wide scope within an organization
- Capable of interfacing well at all levels within a large organization and client base
- Pricing strategy and contract negotiation skills
- Project management, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization, motivation, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues in a complex environment
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree preferred (MBA)