As a proven market leader, Onapsis protects the most critical applications that run your business. Only Onapsis delivers the actionable intelligence, automated governance, continuous monitoring and secure change capabilities required by cross-functional teams to optimize workflows and automate manual tasks so they can embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) modernization, cloud, IoT and mobility initiatives while keeping the most vital systems and data protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with global operations, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 of the world’s leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000. Through our unique strategic alliances with leading consulting and audit firms such as Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, KPMG, and PwC. Onapsis solutions have become the de-facto standard in helping organizations protect what really matters.
We are looking for a Vice President of Sales to manage, direct and drive sales of Onapsis, East Region. Create and implement strategic plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Onapsis products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers in major accounts and leverage these relationships. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
Day to Day:
- Works with the Onapsis Executive Team to define priorities within the territory, and proactively engages with targets to build awareness, prioritizing market verticals, identify opportunities, develop sales pipeline, deliver revenue goals and partner capabilities.
- Oversees/Supports regional business development activities and marketing events as required.
- Qualifies and validates opportunities, creates and delivers winning strategies and account plans to ensure that Onapsis is selected in the sales cycle.
- Supports the team to identify key customer influencers, decision makers and executives, and helps develop deep and wide relationships within each account or opportunity managed.
- Manages cross-functional resources and account teams to support the sales teams as part of any RFI/RFP responses, formal evaluation processes, and other selling situation.
- Leads team to sell through channel organizations to end users in coordination with channel sales resources.
- Ensure channel partners co-exist effectively and that pricing/margin models are assured.
- Where necessary include full financial justifications for specific marketing/sales costs initiatives.
- Ensure the Salesforce.com system is accurate and kept up to date with all activities and correspondence.
- He/she will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the information security policies and ensuring that the members of his/her team are aligned too.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience as a proven sales leader in the cyber and/or app security industry.
- Has extremely high authority/opportunity to set and negotiate pricing, terms and conditions, and/or marshal resources across multiple disciplines/functions to serve the channel and customer accounts.
- Has a deep understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market or the needs/challenges of assigned territory.
- Must be self-motivated & have strong communication skills regarding communicating up to date information regarding the Central Region to Onapsis Leadership Team
- Territory/Account Planning:
- Sets own territory/account management objectives and plans; may provide input into colleagues' planning activities.
- Coordinates and integrates information/resources and leads teams in the channel sales process.
- Proven track record of leading teams to identify, pursue or manage enterprise accounts/opportunities with large size/strategic importance/risk of loss.
- Has established relationships and reputation in the market.
- Anticipates and understands channel/account needs, feedback and objections, and identifies and explains solutions.
- An advantage to have a deep understanding of business, the competitive landscape and the economic/market and legal/regulatory environment within all Onapsis markets.
- Bachelor's degree required
What You’ll get:
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Flexible Work Options
- A fast paced, and rapidly growing start up work environment
- Boston, MA strongly preferred
- Remote to these states only
- NYC Metropolitan Area - CT, NJ
- No other locations can be considered