VP, Sales - Americas at Markforged
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:37 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 7, 2020
Markforged is reinventing manufacturing with the most affordable 3D metal and carbon fiber printers capable of producing parts strong enough for the factory floor. Engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals all over the world rely on Markforged metal and composite printers for tooling, fixtures, functional prototyping, and high-value end-use production and optimizing their manufacturing and supply chains. Founded in 2013 and based in Watertown, MA, Markforged has about 300 employees globally, with $137 million in both strategic and venture capital. Markforged vision is a world in which you Build Anything You Imagine. Markforged was recently recognized by Forbes in the Next Billion-Dollar Startups list and listed as the fastest-growing 3D printing company in the US in the 2019 Deloitte Fast 500. To learn more about Markforged, please visit https://markforged.com.
As the Vice President of Americas, you will be responsible for the GTM in the Americas region. In this role, you will lead optimization of current go-to-market, sales strategies, sales processes and lead Markforged largest region to the next level of growth. You will lead a large team of sales professionals including: Business Development Representatives, Field Sales professionals, Channel Managers, Pre-Sales Application Engineers and our Channel Partners. This position is for a true and hungry sales leader who strives to make an impact in a fast-paced growing environment.
In this role you will:
- Inspire, lead, and drive the Americas sales team to beat our growth targets
- Deliver expectations and manage individual and team performance
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue
- Drive, support and lead the go-to-market strategies, and sales/marketing alignment initiatives.
- Be accountable for business growth and achieving overall metrics (revenue, retention, budget, customer and employee satisfaction etc.)
- Lead the team through changing product trends, increased competition and adapt to economic indicators
What we look for:
- An top-notch inspirational leader who enjoy breaking the limits of what’s possible
- A strong track record of over-achieving sales targets in a high volume, high growth business focused on mid-market and corporate companies
- Proven experience leading a team of 50-75 sales reps, exceptional track record of coaching a mix of first and second line managers, and a consistent achievement of hiring, developing, and mentoring successful teams
- Previous experience working in 3D printing or hardware sales preferred
- Skilled in public speaking at industry and company events
- Experience creating an inclusive team environment that fosters trust and a sense of empowerment
- Deep understanding of customer values, needs, and goals to design processes solving for customers first
- We Reinvent Manufacturing so you can build anything you can imagine! We are leaders in enabling customers to build anything they can imagine with our innovative 3D printing.
- You will have the opportunity to lead an unforgettable impact with life changing financial upside!
- We are One Team that wins together!
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description