VP of Go-to-Market Operations at Klaviyo
The Klaviyo Go-to-Market (GTM) organization is responsible for revenue delivery and customer satisfaction across our fast-growing global customer base. To help fuel our growth and find new ways to continuously improve, we are looking for an established leader to drive our global go-to-market operations. This person will report directly to the Chief Customer Officer (CCO) and partner closely with the leaders of the Sales, Customer Success/Support, and Partnership organizations.
We are looking for a candidate that has a proven track record of developing, growing and aligning high-performing operations teams in high-growth SaaS or similar software businesses. You are passionate about data, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have the ability to flex between big picture thinking while also sweating the details.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Create, grow and manage a world-class global go-to-market operations function spanning sales, customer success, support, and partnership functions.
- Partner with the COO, functional leaders, and our marketing and finance organizations to help set and manage aggressive sales, retention, and customer experience goals while providing a high level of visibility into underlying driver metrics.
- Manage and optimize all of the mission-critical processes, systems and software tools (such as Salesforce and Zendesk) that our teams use to manage our customer relationships.
- Be responsible for workforce management, planning, and budgeting for our fast-growing global teams. Work with our People Ops team to develop and implement excellent hiring, training, and performance management capabilities.
- Provide exceptional enablement to our teams, supporting effective selling and customer management.
- Be the worldwide go-to person for all GTM data and insights, including understanding our customer segments, sales motions, and customer success metrics.
- Manage our voice-of-the-customer listening posts and provide actionable insights to the rest of the organization to help improve the product and customer experience.
- Support both high-velocity customer sales and success experiences and enterprise sales and service efforts.
- Maintain the roadmap of GTM initiatives, leveraging strong collaboration, prioritization, and project management skills.
- Drive actionable outcomes by clearly communicating findings to a mix of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience leading revenue and/or customer success operations in a B2C/B2B/SaaS software business.
- Demonstrated experience building and leading high-performance operations teams that help drive business outcomes. Experience developing high impact strategies to improve effectiveness and drive key metrics.
- Highly analytical and data-driven, with proven ability to use a deep understanding of business metrics to drive outcomes.
- Process-oriented, with the ability to simplify, automate, and improve team effectiveness through process improvements.
- Demonstrated success operating in a cross functional environment and delivering outcomes.
- Proficiency with tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, and Tableau a plus.
- Prior experience in both high-velocity SMB businesses and enterprise environments a strong plus.
- Strong sense of ownership over annual and quarterly planning.
- Strong sense of curiosity with a bias towards action.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.