Vice President, Sales- APAC at Transmit Security
Transmit Security is an cross-channel identity and orchestration platform designed to simplify, accelerate, and reduce the cost of identity-related projects, such as authentication (password replacement), authorization, fraud prevention, and new account opening (identity verification).
Due to our expansive growth Transmit is hiring a Vice President, Sales APAC superstar to grow our team. We are seeking an experienced, leader who is looking build a team of rockstar Sales Executives to focus their skills to drive the effective use of security technology for the safety and security of our customers. In addition to requisite passion, skills, and experience, you will have a consistent track record of exceeding revenue targets and proven expertise in building and leading high performing sales organizations. You will play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Transmit Security. If you have a passion for security and an interest in how it can facilitate positive change, combined with security technology sales experience, we want to talk with you.
- Directly lead the sales leaders in APAC and work closely with assigned technical resources and other functional teams.
- Consistently deliver revenue targets – ensuring company revenue goals, and objectives are achieved quarter over quarter and year over year.
- Accurately forecast quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned region, dedication to the number and to deadlines.
- Effectively manage the segment by considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to achieve overall results.
- Put into place sales force structure, sales process strategies, and strategic resource plans that will capture key revenue opportunities in target markets throughout the Region.
- Unearth customer insights, define value proposition, determine appropriate sales and marketing strategy to maximize growth objectives.
- Maintain market and competitor intelligence and develop strategies to maintain the Company’s competitiveness.
- Recruit and cultivate a premier channel partner ecosystem.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources; collaborate with sales engineering, channels/alliances, professional services, product, legal, marketing, and engineering teams to create a seamless customer experience.
- Use CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively.
- Consulting with and advising large, strategic Customers resulting in increased adoption, success and deploy Transmits product.
- Some travel, as required, to prospects, customers or marketing events within territory (40-50% travel).
- - 8+ years experience in security software sales.
- - Track record of success in Security Software or related business application sales
- - Detailed knowledge of and passion for security applications
- - Strong technical background.
- - Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- - Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- - Experience with web based conferencing tools such as Go-To-Meeting, WebEx, etc.
- - Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- - A passion for security work.
- - Bachelors Degree highly preferred.
Transmit are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. This candidate must be a U.S. citizen.