Vice President of Customer Advocacy
Greater Boston Area
The Vice President of Customer Advocacy is the LogicManager name for a Vice President of Sales, which is all about collaboration in helping customers solve their challenges. LogicManager is looking for a Vice President of Customer Advocacy who is excited to expand our SaaS revenue with an inbound sales and customer success strategy. We believe in the inbound approach as a collaborative, cross-functional and continuous process across marketing, sales, advisory services and customer success. We leverage automation as a way to upgrade sales roles to nurture innovation. We have replaced traditional high pressure commission driven compensation with a more predictable system, based on customer retention as well as revenue goal achievement.
The Vice President of Customer Advocacy will report directly to our CEO and will manage a team of customer advocacy managers and representatives. This person will be managing, coaching, and growing our innovative customer advocacy team to scale our sales closing cycle while sustaining the highest customer satisfaction and referral rate in our industry. The ideal candidate is thoughtful, accountable, and has managed others through inspiration and innovation. They should also be looking to accelerate their professional career in one of Boston’s most innovative companies.
Learn more about LogicManager's inbound philosophy from our CEO: https://wi.st/2Z5eb9R
We are a cash flow positive, profitable SaaS company, recognized as a leader by Forrester and ranked highest in ‘ability to execute’ by Gartner. We have no outside investors or debt, and are actively preparing for our IPO including building our executive team. With zero cold calling and purely inbound marketing, we have accelerated our revenue growth from 40% to 70% over the last five years. Our enterprise-wide risk management SaaS platform that empowers thousands of organizations around the world across all industries to anticipate what’s ahead, to uphold their reputations, and improve business performance through strong governance.
- Manage LogicManager’s customer advocacy program, a hybrid mix of sales, consultancy and marketing skills
- Help educate potential customers in their selection LogicManager’s risk management platform solution
- Grow and manage a balanced pipeline to achieve new business revenue growth
- Build, manage and mentor a scalable team of customer advocacy managers, customer advocacy leads and associate level members of the customer advocacy team
- Be hands-on and own the annual new revenue sales targets
- Collaborate with Marketing to focus inbound marketing campaigns targeting key market segments
- Collaborate with People Operations and Customer Success leadership on training programs and skill matrix development for team skill certifications
- Actively participate in promoting company culture
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS client facing role managing a high performing team (sales or customer success)
- Track record of high customer satisfaction is required
- Excellence in orchestrating cross-functional collaboration and process improvement
- Independent and self-directed; takes action with minimal direction or supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional ability to manage client relationships: Excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively with the capacity to provide pragmatic solutions
- Track record of coaching, mentoring, training and goal achievement
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work 2019 by Built In, one of the Best Tech Work Cultures by the Timmy Awards, and certified as a Great Place to Work® since 2017
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks.
- Leadership with a Vision: LogicManager is a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description