Vice President of Customer Advocacy (Sales) at LogicManager
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 4:20 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, November 7, 2019
The Vice President of Customer Advocacy is the LogicManager name for a Vice President of Sales, which is all about collaboration in helping potential and existing customers solve their challenges. LogicManager is looking for a Vice President of Customer Advocacy who is excited to expand our SaaS revenue with an inbound sales and customer success strategy. We believe in the inbound approach as a collaborative, cross-functional and continuous process across marketing, sales, advisory services and customer success. We leverage automation as a way to upgrade sales roles to nurture innovation. We have replaced traditional high pressure commission driven compensation with a more predictable bonus system, based on skill development and revenue goal achievement leading to higher customer retention and customer satisfaction.
The Vice President of Customer Advocacy will report directly to our CEO and will manage a team of customer advocacy managers, leads and representatives. This person will be managing, coaching, and growing our innovative customer advocacy team to scale our sales closing cycle while sustaining the highest customer satisfaction and referral rate in our industry. The ideal candidate is thoughtful, accountable, and has managed others through inspiration and innovation. They should also be looking to accelerate their professional career in one of Boston’s most innovative companies.
Learn more about LogicManager's inbound philosophy from our CEO: https://wi.st/2Z5eb9R
We are a cash flow positive, profitable SaaS company, recognized as a leader by Forrester and ranked highest in ‘ability to execute’ by Gartner. We have no outside investors or debt, and are actively preparing for our IPO including building our executive team. With zero cold calling and purely inbound marketing, we have accelerated our revenue growth from 40% to 70% over the last five years. Our enterprise-wide risk management SaaS platform that empowers thousands of organizations around the world across all industries to anticipate what’s ahead, to uphold their reputations, and improve business performance through strong governance.
What you'll be doing on our team
- Manage LogicManager’s customer advocacy program for new customers and existing customer expansions, upgrades and renewals
- Build, manage and mentor a scalable team of customer advocacy managers, leads, associate and sales operation roles
- Grow and manage a balanced pipeline to achieve overall revenue growth targets and net retention
- Educate potential customers in support of their selection of LogicManager’s enterprise risk management platform solution
- Collaborate with Marketing to focus inbound marketing campaigns targeting key market segments
- Collaborate with Advisory On-boarding on training programs and skill matrix development for team solution skill certifications
- Collaborate with People Operations to recruit and hire a hire performance team
- Actively participate in promoting company culture
About you and what skills you’ll need
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS client facing role managing a high performing team (sales or customer success)
- Track record of high customer satisfaction is required
- Excellence in orchestrating cross-functional collaboration and process improvement
- Track record of coaching, mentoring, training to build high performance teams
- Independent and self-directed; takes action with minimal direction or supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional ability to manage client relationships: Excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively with the capacity to provide pragmatic solutions
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the 50s and customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description