We seek an experienced Commercial sales leader who has a proven track record of leading a high performing sales team. The Commercial team targets mid-market companies and is the fastest growing segment at Mimecast with a 30%+ annualized growth rate. A key member of the North America Sales Leadership team, a successful candidate will have a strong understanding of and experience in lead generation activities, both direct and through / with / the channel. Experience in working in high growth, high energy, companies will be of benefit.
- A seasoned Salesguru?
- Looking for the next cool problem to solve, in a fast-paced cutting-edge technology environment?
- Motivated to drive regional sales pipeline targets?
- Always thriving to improve everything you do?
- Someone who takes pride in scaling things up while create efficiencies?
- Excited by the idea of spreading the word on Mimecast and our products?
If this sounds like you, then please read on…
The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, strong team player with a proven track record of success in generating new business. A good understanding of the corporate technology stack as well as cloud computing will be beneficial. A strong work ethic is vital in this competitive market place. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced, agile but well-structured sales environment that is regularly reinventing itself.
- Senior leader in charge of all sales activities for the Commercial North American Business
- Works with Senior Staff in the development of the Strategic go-to-market Plan for Commercial customers
- Provides leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals
- Establishes performance goals for reporting Sales Representative and monitors performance on a continual basis
- Develops and improves business relations with all customers & partners of the Company
- Responsible for driving revenue while refining sales processes to build a highly functioning team
- Attract, retain, train, and motivate a diverse sales force
- Achieve monthly / quarterly / annual business targets
- Execute and drive end to end sales methodology and process (Force Management)
- Development of and execution of the North America Sales strategy and plan
- Taking responsibility for ensuring lead generation targets are forecasted and met
- Be a supporting mentor, manager and leader of your field and channel marketing team
- Tightly integrating with and supporting regional sales leaders in their achievement of the top line revenue goals and reaching target lead generation targets
- Team leadership, mentorship and management
- Event / activity design, selection, planning and execution
- Minimum of 7 years in sales leadership position in IT (ideally within email / messaging / security / or storage
- Demonstated history of success in a high tech enviroment
- Demonstrable track record of successfully leading direct and indirect sales teams
- Proven ability to build integrated sales and marketing plans
- Ability to manage risks, priorities and expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Superior problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven capability of developing talent from within the business
- Ability to work with and gain input and resources from multiple teams and disciplines
- Wants to make a difference in the IT and Information Security markets
- Strong story teller
- Highly organized
- Energetic, fast worker
- Innovative through collaboration
- Calm under pressure
- Assertive and confident
- Well read
- Open minded
- Practical hands-on approach
- Detail oriented and meticulous
- Well suited to high growth, dynamic and entrepreneurial environments
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.