- You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by growing bookings and revenue for the business through current and future partnership channels
- Provide strategic guidance to accomplish short-term and long-term partnership sales goals.
- You’ll deliver joint pipeline information, revenue potential and opportunity stages for the business by collaborating with applicable Kyruus partners.
- You’ll be an expert amongst the team on provider management, patient acquisition and surrounding digital healthcare ecosystem.
- Establish and achieve sales goals, metrics, and milestones. Track and report on progress and success.
- Initiate and develop relationships with key prospects to identify and meet prospects’ business needs.
- Capture prospect and market needs and trends and consult with executive leadership and internal teams for solution development.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team and other departments to implement a full partner sales cycle, including market research, needs analysis, pitch, closing, and upsell.
- You’ll work with other individuals in leadership roles across the organization to communicate and collaborate strategy and partnership roadmap.
- Provide specific healthcare expertise and relevant experience into the product and services portfolio and strategic planning process as needed.
- You’ll report to the Senior Vice President, Sales in the Channel Partnerships Department within the Sales Division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 15+ years of experience in sales and business development within a healthcare and / or technology industries to:
- Foster corporate partnerships by driving forward business development campaigns through engaging with critical stakeholders and articulating the ProviderMatch value proposition.
- Think creatively and strategically about new opportunities.
- Successfully and closely maintain significant contacts with senior leadership (C-Suite) in accounts.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You demonstrate a track record of overachieving quotas and delivering upon top revenue generating relationships.
- You’re a mature, passionate, resourceful and a self-directed individual.
- You’re organized and methodical, with a structured, data-driven approach to problem solving.
- You lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Kyruuvians in the Vice President, Channel Development role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Vice President, Channel Development.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.