Vice President, Account Management at Acquia
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking a Vice President, Account Management to join our North American Sales Team and lead our Account Managers and Customer Success Managers who support and drive revenue from Acquia’s growing customer base. Crafting strategy and executing against it to develop accounts and retain customers is key. In this role, you will:
- Hire, manage and lead a team to successfully own and develop their accounts and nurture their customer relationships
- Lead Account Manager and Customer Success Management teams to meet and exceed their retention quotas and drive success in the customer base
- Lead the strategy and execution of our Customer Success Manager team to ensure the adoption, maturity, and growth of our customers across Acquia’s global customer base.
- Report on team metrics (activity & pipeline) and provide forecasting to Executive Leadership
- As a member of the Senior Leadership team, contribute to the overall growth and success of the Account Management and Customer Success organizations and the Company
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Acquia’s Sales, Solutions Architecture, and Services teams to ensure a positive customer experience and customer growth
- Develop and implement internal processes to craft seamless management of accounts and measurements of team performance while decreasing roadblocks
- Lead and support programs to drive down and eliminate sources of churn and downsell
- 5-10 years relevant industry experience
- 5-10 years people and process management
- Experience handling a sales pipeline and forecasting
- Demonstrated success building and leading robust sales teams
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and bring structure to team planning and execution
- Align with Company priorities and devise departmental annual and quarterly goals
- Ability to empower and develop your team - keeping them focused on the highest priorities
- When we are back to active travel, must be able to maintain a high travel travel schedule - 50%
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.