Vice President, Account Management at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is seeking a Vice President, Account Management to join our North American Sales Team and lead our Account Managers who support and drive revenue from Acquia’s largest accounts. Creating strategy and executing against it to develop accounts and retain customers is key. In this role, you will:
- Hire, manage and lead a team of Account Managers to successfully own and develop their accounts and strengthen their customer relationships
- Lead the Account Manager team to meet and exceed their target expansion and retention quotas
- Report on team metrics (activity & pipeline) and provide forecasting to Executive Leadership
- As a member of the Senior Leadership team, contribute to the overall growth and success of the global Account Management organization and Company
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Acquia’s Sales, Solutions Architecture, and Services teams to ensure a positive customer experience and customer growth
- Develop and implement internal processes to create seamless management of accounts and measurements of team performance while decreasing roadblocks
- Foster the creation and assignment of upselling and retention goals
- 5-10 years relevant industry experience
- 5-10 years people and process management
- Experience managing a sales pipeline and forecasting
- Demonstrated success building and leading high performing sales teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and bring structure to team planning and execution
- Align with Company priorities and devise departmental annual and quarterly goals
- Ability to motivate and develop your team - keeping them focused on highest priorities
- Must be able to maintain a high travel travel schedule - 50%
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.