US Sales Enablement Lead
Greater Boston Area
IT and Business leaders have a problem. The imbalance between the business’ application requirements and IT’s ability to meet their needs is so great they have to take a different approach. They must collaborate. They must be agile. IT must empower the business to participate in its own rescue. Said differently, they need help transforming their enterprise into a high performance provider of solutions, and Mendix has the people, domain expertise and technology platform to bring the groups together for success.
Do you have the ability to engage with the best sales talent and team with them to help them achieve their highest output? Are you maniacally focused on helping customers achieve meaningful business outcomes through your technology? Are you best of breed? If you are all these things, how would you like to sell the leading Gartner MQ and Forrester Wave solution in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020? Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and extend our market leadership and we're looking to grow our Americas Sales team by hiring a Sales Enablement Lead to develop and enable top sales talent. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun and are looking for team members that share similar motivations.
As the US Sales Enablement Lead, your mission will be to build and strengthen the capabilities of the Mendix extended Sales Team through Enablement, Readiness and Effectiveness.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Partnering in close in collaboration with internal stakeholders (US Leadership, Sales Operations, Product Marketing, Specialists, etc.) to assess gaps in field capability, uncover opportunities to improve productivity, resulting in an on-going prioritized US Enablement Plan
- Owning, delivering and managing the New Hire Program to drive time to productivity and deliver a world class on-boarding experience
- Driving a formal cadence of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual learning programs and events that enhance the capabilities and productivity of the incumbent field organization
- Facilitating and teaching sales process, market, product, competitive related courses and coach face-to-face or virtually to boost overall field productivity of the incumbent team
- Testing and measuring the US team’s ability to execute to expected standards of performance through online and face – face testing
- Capturing “Voice of Field”, keeping a pulse on the customer environment as well as field personnel to drive adjustments and ensure programs stay relevant, timely and of impactful
- Collaborating with Product Marketing and other subject matter experts to create and arm the team with sales assets and ensure they remain current
- Tracking and reporting on the US field team’s level of readiness against ramp, capability and productivity expectations
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- A proven track record of “hands on delivery” of impactful sales enablement programs (that includes training and coaching) of enterprise sales teams. Or you’ll be an experienced member of an “enterprise sales team” who is looking to make a change and make a company-wide impact
- Strong sales and technical acumen. The Mendix Platform is complex, you need to be able to equip our team to have fluent conversations around how it relates to our customers Business, and how it addresses customers’ challenges better than the competition. So experience in cloud computing / app dev related technologies or proven experience in translating complex technologies into simple concepts is a must
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion when it comes to helping others succeed – we want somebody that is passionate about helping others become A Players
- Strong presentation capabilities. You must be able to bring our content to life. Control the room and adjust your style and tone to the audience
- The ability to prioritize and plan effectively with a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible and adaptable through growth and change
- High Energy and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent
Read Full Job Description