Territory Sales Manager - South Central at Markforged
As a Territory Sales Manager you will be responsible for recruitment, development and management of Markforged Authorized Value-Added Reseller (VAR) partners across the region. You will champion the Markforged GTM model and enable strong Team Selling relationships between partners and Markforged commercial and strategic sales teams. In collaboration with the commercial and strategic sales teams, you will be responsible for driving growth and achieving sales targets in the region. This role is strategic and will call on your strong business acumen as you become a consultant to partner executives, create business plans and identify areas for growth within their organizations. If you are an entrepreneurial channel sales manager who is excited about getting in with a young, growing company, we want to hear from you!What will you own?
- Achieve assigned territory bookings goals and other critical KPI’s
- Build and grow strong customer relationships
- Engage in and Manage Customer Sales Engagements with partners
- Partner and Customer Advocate
- Drive account strategies & coordinate selling efforts with channel partners to execute a sales process & win deals.
- Manage multiple customer opportunities with multiple partners at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Build accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management
- Drive referenceable customer satisfaction in your accounts
- Expertly demonstrate Markforged technology to end users and execute opportunities with channel partners.
- Identify, recruit and develop value-added reseller (VAR) partners in assigned territory
- Manage Partner Bookings Goals and Other Critical KPIs
- Develop, Manage, Coach and Build Strong Partners
- Build and Maintain Strong Partner Executive Relationships
- Long Term and Annual Partnership Plans and QBRs
- Manage Partner Forecast & Pipeline Objectives and Visibility
- Approve Deal Registrations
- Partner Capacity Objectives
- Support Partner Launch Events
- Coordination of Partner Engagement and Enablement Activities
- Assist Partners with Marketing, Field Event Activities and Lead Generation Events to Drive Demand
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with channel business partners and maintain high level of satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing and VARs to engage in sales lead generation activities
- Acts as an Account Manager for Partners and Coordinates and Communicates Activities to all Stakeholders
- Executes Channel Management Operating Rhythm with Partners and GTM team – i.e. Channel Marketing, Sales, AEs, Support, Enablement
- Works Closely with Channel Enablement Team to Define Skills, Knowledge or Other Developmental Areas for Partners
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
- BS Degree in Business, Technology or equivalent
- 7+ years technology solution sales experience
- 3+ years direct sales management experience, with a successful record of sales performance
- 3+ years of experience with an indirect sales channel model
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time, primarily within the USA
- Demonstrated track record of success in a channel sales management capacity
- Must have strong technical and business vision with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong technical and business vision with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent internal and external networking skills
- Ability to thrive in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, have excellent organizational/time management skills and a can-do attitude
- We use Apple computers and G-suite collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.