Technical Sales Enablement Manager
At Datadog, we are serious about investing in our talent. Our Sales Enablement Team is made up of professionals dedicated to ensuring that both existing sellers and new sales hires are well-equipped for success within Datadog’s fast-paced environment. The Sales Enablement Team reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer—this ensures alignment between the onboarding, ramp, and continued effectiveness training delivered to our talented sellers.
Datadog users are highly technical engineers and because of this, our sales organization requires a technical approach to new seller onboarding, training and ongoing enablement.
We are currently seeking a Technical Sales Enablement Manager who is eager to blend their technical skills and passion for training to bring a deeper technical understanding to the field and help develop a world-class sales organization here at Datadog.
- Drive education on our core product functionality as well as the broader industry knowledge required for seller success.
- Optimize Datadog’s Ongoing Enablement Programs through the creation and delivery of technical training content. This includes courses accessed through a Learning Management System as well as courses you’ll deliver live in a classroom setting.
- Strategize with the Director of Sales Effectiveness and managers to assess seller needs and make continual improvements and iterations.
- Cultivate a strong relationship of trust with Sales, Marketing, and Product Leadership.
- Assisting with additional team tasks in order to ensure that our Sales Team is able to be successful in our fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a technical focused role, including but not limited to product marketing, product management, sales engineering, solutions architect, software engineering
- Experience or passion for training others on cutting edge technologies.
- Ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value to a diverse audience.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and facilitation skills including stand-and-deliver presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment of a start-up and a continuously evolving product.
- Experience with object oriented programming.
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.