Technical Account Manager
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Technical Account Manager, (TAM) you will provide exemplary technical service to LiveRamp’s most strategic customers to make them successful with the LiveRamp product suite. As a TAM, you will be the technical expert and trusted advisor to your customers, building strong relationships throughout their organization – from their delivery teams to their senior executives.
You will be accountable for:
- Overall Program Management of Technical projects implemented with Strategic LiveRamp customers
- Understanding in-depth how your customers are technically implemented and configured with LiveRamp and continuously advising your customers on how they can improve their implementation to drive additional business value from LiveRamp
- Providing technical and business context to internal teams when there is an issue related to your customer’s configuration, what success looks like for your customer, and ideate on recommended solutions for your customer.
- Relaying the impact of system issues or outages to your customer and addressing all follow-up communications and project managing technical needs associated
- Designing and completing technical tests to improve the value that your customers derive from the LiveRamp platform or to understand the impact of upcoming core product changes to your customer’s workflows
- Collaboratingwith Product and Support teams to create customer-specific rollout plans for product updates and new product releases
- Delivering required,unique customization in the platform on behalf of a customer, and working with Product & Engineering teams to move toward Product standardization
- Understanding all technical cost-to-serve elements (e.g. ticket volume, cloud costs, etc.) associated with each customer and defining plans to improve upon these
- Ongoing education for the customer on to address technical and product capabilities of LiveRamp’s product suite
- Maintaining comprehensive shared, internal technical documentation for your customers and providing regular Runbook updates to your customers.
- This will grow into a leadership role and you will be expected to hire, manage, and train new Technical Account Managers as customer demand dictates.
- 8-10 years experience in enterprise level client facing work
- Professional, has executive presence, and is collaborative. You are a stellar client relationship manager, capable of successfully communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders at every level of the organization.
- A strong product generalist who is excited by the challenge of solving complex user related issues
- Excels in both written and verbal communication
- Familiar with SQL and is comfortable building basic queries and modifying more complex ones (SQL experience from current or previous roles)
- Swiftly prioritizes and responds to ever-morphing, high-impact, urgent requests from multiple channels including Slack, video conference, email, in-person, etc.
- Thrives in technical troubleshooting and interfaces successfully with technical teams
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills to quickly identify root cause of issues and generate creative solutions
- Practiced in project management
- Organized and self-starting
- Artful and organized with follow-ups, driving projects and items to completion
- Highly productive, flexible, and seeks efficiency in all things
- You thrive with independent work and require little management and seek only coaching and mentorship
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of your home for now
More about us: