Technical Account Manager at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:30 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Everbridge is a rapidly growing US company expanding internationally. We are seeking an experienced Technical Account Manager (TAM) to support large clients.
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, the TAM will represent Everbridge as a member of our client’s business continuity team during the deployment, and expanding use, of the Everbridge solution. In this role, the TAM will provide project management support, technical consultancy, system design and configuration support, and training. Additionally, the TAM will act as the advocate for the customer within Everbridge during normal operations and an escalation point when necessary.
The TAM is a highly qualified, technical resource and experienced professional who works in a team environment to maximize our value to our customers.
The TAM will work closely with our clients, Account Managers, Operations, and Product Development personnel. We are seeking an extremely energetic and motivated person who enjoys working in a fast paced environment with excellent communication and customer management skills.
What you'll do:
- Ensure consistently positive customer experiences by providing oversight and management for deployment planning, solution adoption, and technical issue resolution.
- Establish a formal governance model with client. Conduct periodic stakeholder meetings and quarterly business reviews; maintain an accurate record of discussion and action items and provide monthly account reporting to internal stakeholders
- Develop a continuous product education and awareness program and deliver training sessions as required.
- Set and track customer satisfaction KPIs. Develop and manage action plan to continuously improve these metrics.
- Troubleshoot customer concerns and work with management team to ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution
- Provide Critical Event Management support through reports, table top exercises and drills, and industry best practices.
- Serve as a customer advocate within Everbridge and report customer feedback internally to Account Management, Product management and Engineering
- Travel to customer locations as needed
What you'll bring
- 8-10 years of experience in emergency or risk management in a field facing technical capacity
- 3+ years in an on-site customer facing support or consulting role (professional services, account management, project management, customer service, etc.)
- Strong project management skills
- Strong technical/software skills
- Ability to handle & support conflicting priorities
- Working knowledge of Internet hosted applications, highly available architectures, computer security, telephony, and networking
- Must possess a proven understanding of global corporate account business needs and experience in Financial Services is a plus.
- Proven track record in coordinating internal departments and resources to solve complex customer support or implementation problems.
- Previous consulting experience with emergency preparedness or business continuity best practices to state/local government or corporations a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytic, and problem solving abilities
- Ability to facilitate and lead cross-functional teams
- High energy level and a “can do” attitude
- Strong time management skills with proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com and web based applications
- Understand Business Continuity or Emergency Management practices
- Bachelors in Business, Computer Science or related a plus
- Military or Service background a plus
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description