Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The National Account Management Team Lead is an individual as a high-potential contributor to the CarGurus National Sales organization, with demonstrated ability to lead and take on additional responsibilities outside of their core job requirements. The role requires a strong balancing of individual and team-focused priorities, continuous context shifting and prioritization of responsibilities, product and process expertise, and a willingness to be the point of escalation for internal and customer-facing issues.
The National Account Management Team Lead must demonstrate the ability to consolidate team performance and accurately forecast churn and revenue related to FAM and RSD efforts, while owning the coaching and development of their team members. Although the FAM role is in itself not a sales or quota-based role, this individual must have a keen business sense and understand the revenue and strategic business implications that FAM operations have on CarGurus’ bottom line.
This role requires an entrepreneurial mindset, and somebody who embodies the CG core values of moving quickly, integrity, and collaboration.
What You'll Do:
- Meet or exceed their NDR and KPIs as an individual contributor
- Coordinate group training/alignment/collaboration sessions across the team
- Lead weekly 1:1s with assigned team members
- Monitor specific KPI metrics and salesforce maintenance of team and broader National organization
- Be an active presence on the floor (or digital floor) maintaining a positive attitude, motivation and a driving force behind the team’s overall success
- Support MRR-generating initiatives and activities, with a focus on revenue protection and MRR expansion opportunities
Who You Are:
- Thought leadership – organically viewed as a thought leader within the team, and openly contributes to team discussions and decisions
- Capable of owning projects through data management, expectation setting, and accountability
- Time management – able to take on TL responsibilities without negatively impacting individual contributor expectations
- Delivers feedback well, proven ability to speak in front of groups
- Consistently delivers information both upwards and to direct reports to promote and communicate team and individual performance, pacing, and initiatives
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.