SVP Customer Success at Mendix
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:18 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, February 3, 2022
Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.”
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, is fundamentally reinventing the way applications are built. The Mendix platform was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams so that an entire organization can participate in the application development process. With Mendix, thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Zurich Insurance, Freshfields, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas quickly.
Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable legacy and resources.
RESTRICTED - Please contact your HR Business Partner
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
#LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite
Working at Mendix:
Mendix has been recognized as a Best Cloud Computing Company to Work For by Forbes. With offices in 16+ countries including headquarters in Rotterdam and Boston, Mendix provides an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
While each employee brings their own unique cultures and personalities to the workplace, we collectively live by our Mendix Blue Guiding Principles:
· We put the customer first - Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
· We think big- We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
· We innovate- We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
· We nurture talent- We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
· We hear every voice- Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
· We own it - If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
· We have fun- We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.