Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Dynatrace is looking for a strong, self-starter, Strategic Alliances Manager to develop and execute global marketing and selling plans with IBM/RedHat and other strategic alliances.; The position includes accelerating growth within partner marketplace, go to market strategies and to support on field executions. The position collaborates closely with our sales, marketing, partner and product teams.
Strong collaboration skills are a must have for this role as you will interact with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Services, and Development teams on a daily basis.
- Define, manage, and drive Dynatrace Strategic partnerships.
- Manage partner relationship success and satisfaction.
- Lead the relationship from the contractual and operational perspective.
- Drive and develop new areas of the partnership which are accretive for both organizations.
- Collaborate with Dynatrace Alliance Marketing to drive joint marketing activity and Dynatrace Product Management to identify value-adding integrations
- Develop overall strategy and success plan for each named partner. Drive monthly, quarterly progress towards strategic goals within plan.
- Develop strong Dynatrace goodwill and awareness across partner organizations
- Act as partner advocate within Dynatrace and educate on how we can further build our partner ecosystem.
- BA or BS degree in business, engineering, computer science or related
- 4+ years of strategic alliances or similar positions
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to work with product management
- Background and industry knowledge in the compute infrastructure and software space, with APM, container technologies, OpenShift, Kubenetes, Ansible, and DevOps specific experience preferred
- Experience working with IBM and Red Hat are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills
- High energy and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.