Strategic Account Manager - Upper Midwest at Onapsis
Onapsis is rapidly expanding, achieving record growth year after year. We are seeking passionate contributors who thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
Onapsis protects the applications that run the global economy. Only Onapsis delivers a next-generation platform for protecting mission-critical applications by providing the actionable insight, change assurance, automated governance and continuous monitoring capabilities required by cross-functional teams to discover risk, optimize workflows, control change and automate reporting. Onapsis’s holistic approach empowers enterprise organizations to embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite modernization, cloud and mobility initiatives, while keeping their ERP, CRM, PLM, HCM, SCM, BI and cloud-based mission-critical applications protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with regional offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 of the world’s leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000. For more information, connect with us on Twitter or LinkedIn, or visit us at https://www.onapsis.com.
The successful Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for the formulation and execution of a hyper-growth business plan that targets both named and territory accounts. We are seeking a proven enterprise seller that will continue to capture Onapsis rapid market share in the Fortune 2000. This Strategic Account Manager will report directly to the Vice President, Central Sales.
- Quarterly and Annual Business performance of the territory
- Build and execute territory plans with Quarterly and Annual Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Build and advance near-term and long-term qualified pipeline
- Executive-level engagements, positioning and proposals
- Coordinate and participate with marketing on regional field programs
- Quarterbacking the extended team on opportunities including pre-sales, partners, sales/executive management and customer success
- Management of all contact activity, prospecting, pipeline development and forecasting via SFDC
- Commercial and contractual negotiations
- Develop Customer network of Security Leaders and Onapsis advocates
- Diligent, Driven, Competitive, Resourceful, Reliable, Team oriented and Coachable
- Proven success in driving new business in emerging market
- Complex sales experience, selling across multiple stakeholders
- Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Enterprise Hunter with the ability to craft and articulate compelling business propositions
- Four-year college degree
- 10+ years Enterprise (C-Level) B2B software sales experience
- 5+ years Cyber-security direct product selling experience is a must
- SAP ERP experience is a plus
- Outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- High business acumen
- Commitment to managing business within Salesforce.com
Location: Minneapolis, MN