Strategic Account Executive
Localytics provides a mobile engagement platform for many of the world’s top app publishers including ESPN, Grindr, The Weather Channel and HBO. Our customers rely on us to keep their mobile users happy and engaged. We provide tools to drive great app experiences including push messaging, mobile analytics, predictive analytics, and individualized in-app experiences. Localytics is seeking a Strategic Account Executive to help build out our mobile analytics and marketing platform.
About the role:
The Strategic Account Executive will be responsible for selling Localytics' lifecycle engagement for mobile and web apps solutions in a large geographic territory. Activities involve territory development (including cold-calling), lead qualification, product demos (via WebEx), negotiations, and closing. In addition, participating in industry networking events to build direct sales pipelines.This position requires a highly organized, motivated and productive individual.
Our ideal candidate has no problem:
- Qualifying inbound leads for viability.
- Profiling and researching target accounts in assigned territory utilizing various methods and tools.
- Cold calling key individuals within target accounts in an effort to generate opportunities.
- Negotiating and closing business on a consistent monthly basis. This includes meeting customers in person when required.
- Involving appropriate Localytics management in sales opportunities when required.
- Preparing and managing sales pipeline to be delivered on a weekly basis.
- Presenting Localytics solutions via WebEx to key stakeholders within target accounts.
- Managing integrity of our sales force automation tool.
- Developing a level of expertise of Localytics' industry, product offerings, competitive landscape, and understanding of associated technologies and how they solve customer's business issues.
This position requires consistent performance and delivering month in and month out, and the Strategic Account Executive is expected to achieve quota two of three months per quarter. Travel is possible. The vast majority of selling in this position is performed over the phone, via webcasts and online demonstrations.
- Must have 5 -10+ years of direct sales experience with proven track record.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication (written and oral) and active listening skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask to effectively prioritize and manage workflow.
- Masterful negotiating and closing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through / follow-up
- Solid account qualification skills; Self-starter approach to researching target accounts and gathering contacts.
- Must exhibit a positive and enthusiastic outlook toward the attainment of sales and marketing goals.
- Strong competitive drive and tenacity.
- Goal driven – should have strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain software technology.
Great but not required:
- Experience in / knowledge of mobile marketing & advertising industry
- Experience demoing software via Webex or other web conferencing tool
- Internet/Web/Mobile/SaaS competency
- Experience using salesforce.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to know what it’s like to work at Localytics? Check out our Instagram and blog.