Strategic Account Executive
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Strategic Account Executive role.Caring
You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by driving the strategy, relationship, renewal, and expansion of your assigned health system customer accounts.Ownership
- You’ll serve as the Kyruus lead and champion within your portfolio of Kyruus customers. You’ll develop a trusted advisor relationship with key executive stakeholders and sponsors.
- You’ll secure contract renewals and collaborate with Sales to scope potential growth and expansion opportunities. You’ll support sales campaigns within your customer portfolio.
- You’ll develop account strategies and execute on a joint strategic account plan for each customer that optimizes the scope and impact of Kyruus solutions and services.
- You’ll develop, implement and lead the execution of joint Strategic Account Plans that maximize the impact of Kyruus solutions and expand the scope of our partnerships. You’ll be accountable for asserting the value Kyruus is delivering, securing long term client retention, and creating the conditions that result in an increased customer investment in the Kyruus platform.
- You’ll coordinate with internal teams like Sales, Implementation, Clinical, and Customer Success to drive customer adoption and expansion. You’ll work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Clinical, and Delivery to secure resources and inform strategy development.
- You’ll support project teams to identify issues and risks and execute on risk management strategies.
- You’ll support Kyruus Delivery and Customer Success in the deployment of Kyruus solutions and services to ensure projects meet overall account priorities and goals, and to ensure customer success and impact.
- You’ll report out on key metrics across your customer portfolio to executive leadership and investors.
- You’ll serve as an internal, and external, subject matter expert on our health systems.
- You’ll report to the Regional Vice President, Account Management and will sit within the Account Management department of the Delivery division.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
You’ll use your 7-10 years professional experience in enterprise software, management consulting, and/or health system operations, and your experience in client-facing roles to:
- Develop and maintain senior, trusted advisor relationships with leaders, including executives, at health system clients
- Serve as a brand ambassador when interfacing with customers and prospects
- Align Kyruus work streams and efforts with the customer’s strategic and operational goals and objectives
- Drive client retention and expansion, ensuring Kyruus hits it’s renewal and upsell targets on time and as expected.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You maintain a keen awareness of the analytics for each of your assigned customers. You use that knowledge to drive retention and upsell conversations.
- You visit our customers regularly. Travel will probably take up about 50% of your time.
- You implement and execute on a partnership governance process to communicate and measure progress against a defined set of strategic and operational goals for each customer.